Welcome to Jubbo Forum!

Please if yo have any questions please contact us in the Community Questions TOPIC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Jubbo Forum!

Please if yo have any questions please contact us in the Community Questions TOPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia/Staff related problems.

2 posters

Go down

Australia/Staff related problems. Empty Australia/Staff related problems.

Post  Zac Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:39 am

Hello, My name is Zac, and as you may know, I am from Australia. I am the only one from Australia on Jubba so far.
Since all the staff are from UK/America I would think it would be a great idea, to get staff Worldwide, You can see where im coming from right? Jubba needs 27/7 staff that are active and available to help people. 27/7.
Now you definetly see where im coming from.. When all staff was off, People came personaly to my help desk, asking about the following, Staff Applications, Who are the owners, and all questions you could simply ask a staff.

Thanks for your time

Cheers, -Zac
(P.S Im not asking for staff, Im just concerned on when no staff are available to guide people through playing on Jubba. )

Zac

Back to top Go down

Australia/Staff related problems. Empty Thank You!

Post  Phinny Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:42 am

Thank you for your reply Zac, we are looking for 24/7 or 27/7 staff as it says on the staff page . I will forward this to Hunter to make a look into it. My though of this was a good idea. Some staff are busy or sleeping at night or morning. While Austria people are awake Smile Keep On Playing Jubbo Smile
Phinny
Phinny
Administrator

http://Jubbo.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum